Dr. Hitendra Patil
Surgical Oncologist Consultant DNB, DNB, FRCS, Mumbai, IndiaWorks at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Mumbai15 years of experience
- Dr. Hitendra Patil is a leading and highly-trained Surgical Oncologist with +15 years of practice in the field of surgical onccology.
- He is a professional member of the Association of Surgeons of India, the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, the Indian Medical Association and the National Academy of Medical Sciences, Surgical Oncology.
- Dr. Patil completed his MBBS from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 2002. In 2009, he then did his DNB in general surgery and obtained yet another DNB qualification in surgical oncology from Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai in 2012.
- He then earned fellowships in MIS between 2013-15.
- He is reputed for conducting surgeries such as, prosatectomy/breast cancer/head and neck cancer/lung cancer surgeries. He also, offers services such as, breast cancer screening, oral cancer and laparoscopy for pelvic/gynecological and urological system cancers/GI tract, hormone therapy for prostate and breast cancer among a few other services such as, endometrial biopsy, targetted therapy and precision medicine.