Dr. Hemant Madan (Prof)
Interventional Cardiologist Associate Director DM, MD, MBBS, Gurgaon, IndiaWorks at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon21 years of experience
- Dr. Hemant Madan has an experience of over 21+ years in the field of Cardiology including Complex Interventions, Pediatric Cardiology, Device Implantation of All Types, Percutaneous Treatment of Valve Stenosis and Peripheral Interventions.
- In 1995, he won a Gold Medal for completing MD Medicine from Pune University.
- For his valuable service, he was awarded by the Vishisht Seva Medal by the President of India in 2014. He has been commended for his excellent work by Chief of the Air Staff and Commander in Chief.
- Dr. Hemant Madan is a Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
- He is a part of various national medical associations, including Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Indian College of Cardiology (ICC), Paediatric Cardiac Society of India, Marine Medical Society, Bombay Medical Congress and Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine