Dr. Ghanshyam Kane
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MD, DM, Mumbai, India Works at Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai 32 years of experience
- Dr. Ghanshyam Kane is a reputed Interventional Cardiologist with more than 32+ years of experience in the field.
- He is a celebrated member of the Maharastra Medical Council, and also on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Indian Heart Journal.
- He has been the President of the Cardiological Society of India, Mumbai and Indian Society of Electrocardiology, and also the Honorary Secretary of the Indian Society of Electrocardiology.
- He is a Fellow of the Indian College of Cardiology (FACC) and the Indian Society of Electrocardiology (FISE).
- Dr. Kane has also been the Chief Coordinator of the National Coronary Intervention Registry of the Cardiological Society of India and Professor and Head, Department of Cardiology, LTMG Hospital, Mumbai.
- His expertise lies in BP Monitoring, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, Temporary Pacemaker, Cardiac Rehabilitation, and Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- He has penned innumerable articles on Interventional Cardiology and presented on major National and International platforms.