Dr. Gajinder Goyal
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MD, DM, Faridabad, India Works at QRG Health City, Faridabad 24 years of experience
- Dr. Gajinder Goyal is an Interventional cardiologist with more than 24 years of extensive experience.
- He has performed over 30,000 angiograms, 15,000 angioplasties, and 1000 pacemaker procedures.
- He is very interested in pacemakers, primary and elective angioplasty, CTO left main and bifurcation lesions, and angiography.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. Gajinder Goyal has completed his MBBS (1997) from the Government Medical College, Patiala.
- He did his MD (2001) from the Government Medical College, Patiala.
- He obtained his DM (2010) from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.
- Dr. Gajinder Goyal is well-versed in English, Punjabi and Hindi.