Dr. Dhiman Kahali
Interventional Cardiologist Director MBBS, MD, Diploma, DM, Kolkata, India Works at BM Birla Heart Research Centre, Kolkata 33 years of experience
- Dr. Dhiman Kahali is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist having 33 years of experience.
- His areas of expertise are Angioplasties, Mitral Baloon Dilations, Peripheral Vascular and Cortoid Interventions.
- He completed his MBBS in 1977 and MD in 1982 from RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata University.
- After that, he did Diploma in 1983 and DM in Cardiology in 1987 from IPGMER.
- He also gained a Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology and a Fellowship of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
- He has more than 50 Publications National & International Journals.