Dr. Devananda N.S
Cardiac Surgeon Chairman MCh, MS, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore 28 years of experience
- Dr. Devananda N.S is a Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon with 28+ years of experience.
- He has been awarded the Rotary Centenary Award for Vocational excellence and performed more than 7000 Pediatric and Adult Surgeries.
- Dr. Devananda N.S has a reputation of successfully removing a PNET tumour from the heart, 2008 and performing many complex and advanced surgeries varying from 1-day-old infant and an infant weighing just 900 gms.
- Dr. Devananda is a member of Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Karnataka Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Society of India and Indian College of Cardiology (ICC), and founding member of the Society of Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery, Washington DC, USA.
- His expertise lies in performing Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Complex Valve Surgery and Repair, Beating Heart CABG, Heart Transplants and Ventricular Assist Devices and Neonatal/Infant/Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.