Dr. Deependra V Singh
Ophthalmologist Chief Fellowship, MD, MBBS, New Delhi, India 16 years of experience
- Dr. Deependra V Singh or Dr. Deependra Vikram Singh is an ophthalmologist with 16+ years of experience and has 5000+ vitreous surgeries to his credit.
- He is a recipient of Best Resident Award in 2005; Special Social Service Award and DOS Teachers’ Award.
- He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), All India Ophthalmological Society, Vitreo Retina Society of India (VRSI), Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS) and Delhi Medical Council.
- Dr. Singh has more than 50 publications with 25 indexed in leading international journals including Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica, Clinical and experimental ophthalmology, Ophthalmology (AAO), American Journal of Ophthalmology, et al.
- He has more than 14 chapters under his name on Retinal Diseases in leading books.