Dr. Col V Hariharan
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, DM, New Delhi, India Works at Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi 45 years of experience
- Dr. Col V Hariharan is a well-known Interventional Cardiologist with 45+ years of experience.
- He is a Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology (FICC), Fellow of Indian Society of Electrocardiography (FISE), and Fellow of Indian College of Agrology (FICA, USA).
- Dr. Hariharan has penned 45 papers in all with seven published in International Journals, 38 papers read in various conferences, and published in the abstract issue of Indian Heart Journal.
- His special interest and expertise lie in Drug-eluting stents, Transradial interventions, Balloon valvuloplasty, Carotid, and peripheral interventional procedures, etc.
- He has formerly been the Honorary consultant of Airport Authority of India and Indian Airlines, and also the Medical Adviser to HCL.
- During his tenure, he has also worked as a postgraduate Teacher in Pune University for M.D. (Med) & D.M. Cardiology and trained many postgraduate students of Armed Forces Medical College.