Dr. Buddhadeb Chatterjee
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Knee Surgery, Director FRCS, MS, MBBS, Kolkata, India Works at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata 35 years of experience
- Dr. Buddhadeb Chatterjee is a well-known Orthopaedic and joint replacement surgeon at Kolkata.
- The doctor was felicitated with an MBBS degree in 1986 by Madras University. Later on, he completed his MS from Pondicherry University in 1989.
- Dr. Chatterjee has obtained FRCS (trauma and orthopaedic surgery) from the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburg) in 1998.
- Through his years of practice and training, Dr. Buddhadeb Chatterjee has gained expertise in Minimally invasive knee correction, arthroscopy, joint replacement surgery, trauma surgery, and knee osteotomy.
- He was awarded a Gold Medal for the first rank in Pondicherry University.
- Dr. Chatterjee has also presented various papers and his researches are published in many journals.
- He is a pioneer in bicondylar knee replacement surgery.
- Dr. Chatterjee is a known academician and for more than 35 years, he is conducting arthroplasty workshops and AO trauma courses in India and South East Asia.
- He is also the chief coordinator DNB Orthopaedics and Knee Replacement fellowship programme at the hospital.