Dr. Bipin Dubey
Interventional Cardiologist Director MBBS, MD, DM, New Delhi, India Works at Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi 20 years of experience
- Dr. Bipin Dubey has experience of 20+ years in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- Due to his expertise, he is regularly invited to give lectures to different institutions and conferences.
- He has a Senior Research Fellowship granted by Indian Council of Medical Research.
- He has done training in interventional cardiology from France.
- He completed MBBS from Patna Medical College, Patna in 1985, MD – Cardiology from Patna Medical College, Patna in 1991 and DM – Cardiology from Kanpur University in 1999.
- Dr. Bipin Dubey has also been the investigator in various trials and studies. IMPROVE-IT Trial, SIGNIFY Trial, EARLY-ACS Trial are some of these trials.
- Dr. Bipin Dubey, Consultant Cardiologist at Manipal Hospitals Delhi, talks about the prevalence of Coronary Artery Disease in India and is also known as the best cardiac doctor in India.