Dr. Bhawna Sirohi
Medical Oncologist Director FRCP, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chennai 25 years of experience
- Dr. Bhawna Sirohi is a medical oncologist with 25+ years of experience.
- She completed oncology training from Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai and Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- She is also honorary consultant with Queen Mary’s University, London.
- Dr. Sirohi has published more than 100 papers in national and international journals.
- She is member of Research committee of IHPBA, American Society of clinical Oncology, European Society of Medical Oncology, UK TNM committee, President of Royal Society of Medicine, Chairman of ICMR Task force for cancer guidelines on colorectal cancer, NET, HCC, Pancreatic cancer, Oesophageal cancer and Advisor of NCI-AIIMS committee.