Dr. Bashi V Velayudhan
Interventional Cardiologist Director MBBS, MS, Fellowship, MCh, Chennai, India Works at SIMS Hospital, Vadapalani, Chennai 35 years of experience
- Dr Bashi V Velayudhan is a renowned and reputed cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon in Chennai.
- He has a thriving experience of over 35+ years, in various forms of complex cardiac and vascular procedures.
- Dr Velayudhan has done his MBBS from the eminent Christian medical college, Vellore and MS (General Surgery). Following which he did his McH (Thoracic Surgery), FIACS and FACS.
- Dr Bashi V Velayudhan has over 15,000 surgeries, including 12,000 Coronary Artery Bypass Graft surgeries to his credits.
- He has pioneered beating heart bypass surgery and arterial grafting, complex Aortic Aneurysm surgeries – aneurysm surgeries, Aortic root replacements, Aortic Arch replacements.
- He is an active member of some of the most eminent organisations like Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Asia, Society of Thoracic Surgeons of USA, and European Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Dr Velayudhan can be followed at LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/bashi-velayudhan-40864734/