Dr. Balbir Kalra
Interventional Cardiologist Chief MBBS, MD, DM, Gurgaon, India Works at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon 20 years of experience
- Dr. Balbir Kalra has almost 20+ years of experience in cardiology.
- Owing to his valuable work, he has also been awarded as Service Excellence and Best Cardiologist Award in Delhi & NCR, Times Research Group in 2011, Best IMA Branch President Award, 2006. He has also received the ‘Rashtriya Gaurav Award’ by India International Friendship Society.
- In June 2017, he was Awarded by Minister in PMO Dr. Jitendra Singh (News World India Citizen Choice award for Excellent Contribution to Healthcare Sector).
- Dr. B Kalra has completed MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal in 1975, MD (General Medicine) from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal in 1979, DM (Cardiology) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1990.
- He also has a Fellowship in Indian Academy of echocardiography and another fellowship from American Society of Echocardiography, the USA in 2009.
- Dr. Kalra was also the State Vice President, Haryana, IMA and the President of the Indian Medical Association, Gurgaon.