Dr. B. Ramamurthy
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant DM, MD, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Billroth Hospital, Chennai 37 years of experience
- Dr. B. Ramamurthy is an interventional Cardiologist having more than 37 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes Diagnostic and Therapeutic Interventional Procedures in Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Treatment of arrhythmia and Carotid Artery Disease, and many more.
- He earned his MBBS in 1977 from Madras Medical College in Chennai, his MD in General Medicine in 1984 from Madras Medical College in Chennai, and his DM in Cardiology in 1986 from Madras Medical College in Chennai.
- Dr. B. Ramamurthy is a member of the Fellow of Royal College of Physicians And Surgeons of Glascow University, and Member of Cardiological Society of India.
- He is registered with 28672 Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 1977.
- Dr. B. Ramamurthy is fluent in Tamil, English, and Arabic.