Dr. Atul Mishra
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine, Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, HOD Fellowship, MS, MBBS, Noida, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Noida 23 years of experience
- Dr. Atul Mishra is a well-known Orthopedist having 23 years of experience in the Orthopedics field and 19 years of experience working as a specialist in Orthopedics.
- He has vibrant and vast work experience which includes working as a Consultant Knee Surgeon at Metro Multi-Speciality Hospital and Heart Institute, Consultant Knee Surgeon at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Consultant Knee Surgeon at Deepak Memorial and associated Kailash Group of Hospitals and Additional Director(Department of Orthopedics) at Fortis Hospital.
- He has performed over 5000 knee surgeries including Joint Replacements and Arthroscopies in the last 15 years of his service.
- He has been granted fellowships at various renowned places such as in Joint Surgery at Matsudo Municipal Hospital, Japan. In Sports Medicine and Knee Surgery at Institute Ortopedici Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy. Also in Knee Reconstruction at University Hospital, Philipps University Medical School, Marburg, Germany.
- Dr. Mishra has also received various awards such as Chikitsa Gaurav Samman 2008 by the Akhil Bharatiya Swatantra Lekhak Manch on 14th November 2008 and Award of Honour at the 28th Annual Function and Scientific Session on REVISION TOTAL KNEE ARTHROPLASTY organized by the DR. L.H. LOBO MEMORIAL TRUST at Christian Medical College, in 2010.
- He is also a Life member of IMA East Delhi Branch, Life member of Delhi Orthopaedics Association, and Life member of Indian Arthroscopy Society.