Dr. Asha Rani Khanna
Cardiac Surgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MD, DM, New Delhi, India Works at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi 40 years of experience
- Dr. Asha Rani Khanna is a renowned Cardiologist with 40+ years of experience.
- She holds extensive experience in diagnosing and treating various cardiological disorders.
- She pursued her MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1969 followed by MD in Pediatrics from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1975.
- Later, she completed her DM in Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1979.
- She is actively associated with various organizations including the Cardiological Society of India, Echocardiography Society Of India, and Paediatric Cardiology Society Of India.