Dr. Arun L. Naik
Neurosurgeon Head of Department MCh, MS, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore 17 years of experience
- Dr. Arun L. Naik is a neurosurgeon with 17+ years of experience.
- He has performed more than 10,000 surgeries on the spine, brain and nerves.
- He has the credit of starting Neuronavigation procedures for spine and brain diseases in 2001 at Bangalore for the first time in the country.
- Dr. Naik has performed very complex neurovascular surgeries like brain aneurysm clipping and Arteriovenous Malformations (AVMs).
- His clinical interest includes complex spine surgery, brain endoscopy, spine endoscopy, pediatric neurosurgery, stereotactic surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) procedure.
- He is a member of World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies, Neurological Society of India, Skull Base Surgery Society of India, Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Bangalore Neurological Society, Indian Medical Association, Surgical Society of Bangalore and Association of Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Naik has conducted many neurosurgery meetings and conferences.