Dr. Archit Pandit
Surgical Oncologist Associate Director MBBS, MS, Gurgaon, India Works at Sanar International Hospital 18 years of experience
- Dr. Archit Pandit is an experienced Surgical Oncologist with more than 18 years of knowledge and skills.
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgical treatment of GI cancers thoracic cancer and gynaecological Cancer are his fortes.
- He is a member of the Indian Society of Oncology, the Delhi Medical Council and the Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. Archit Pandit has completed his MBBS (2004) and MS (2008) from KLE’s Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
- He received Fellowship (2012) in Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgical Oncology from Galaxy Care Hospital, Pune.
- He has been trained in surgical oncology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- He is the author of various papers and publications.
- Dr. Archit Pandit can talk in English, Hindi, Marathi and Punjabi.