Dr. Anuradha Rao
Ophthalmologist Cataract Surgeon, Glaucoma Surgeon, Oculoplasty Specialist, Consultant Fellowship, MS, Diploma, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai 32 years of experience
- Dr. Anuradha Rao is one of the famous Consultant Ophthalmologists with 32 years of experience in mumbai.
- Her area of interest is Ophthalmology.
- The procedure performed by the doctor is Phacoemulcification(MICS) with all types of IOL’s, MICS, Glaucoma Surgery- Trabeculectomy, with MMC, Congenital Glaucoma – Traub & Trab, Pterygium with Autograft, Botox Injection for all types of functional disorders.
- She also perform Ptosis Surgery- Levator Resection, Frontalis Sling, Blepharoplasty, Ectropion & Entropion correction, External DCR, Probing for Congenital NLD Obstruction, OSSN management, Anterior Orbitotomy, Evisceration with an implant, Enucleation with Implant, and Enucleation with Implant.
- Dr. Rao completed Fellowship in General Ophthalmology from Bangalore West Lions Eye Hospital, Bangalore, Diploma in Ophthalmology and MS in Ophthalmology, from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- She was instrumental in setting up the Department of Ophthalmology at the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Kochi & has worked there for 15 years as Senior Consultant Ophthalmologist and MCI Certified Professor.
- She have done more than 10000 surgeries including Cataract, Glaucoma & Oculoplasty procedures