Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal
Neurosurgeon Head of Department MBBS, MS, MCh, New Delhi, India Works at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi | Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 28 years of experience
- Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal has 23+ years of experience in neurosurgery and has performed more than 10,000 neurosurgical procedures.
- His expertise lies in the areas of Aneurysm Clipping, Epilepsy Surgery, Neuromodulation (for pain management), Skull Base Surgery and Neurovascular Surgery.
- Dr. Anil completed Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Prof. M.R Ghab (Germany) & Prof M. Hussain K.G.M.C. Lucknow.
- He has been a Guest Speaker in fifteen engagements on Cervical Arthroplasty, Neurological Trauma, and Spinal Trauma.
- Recently, he was appreciated for his excellent lecture at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He has done Advanced Spinal Training, Percutaneous Discectomy, Nucleoplasty training, followed by MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training from General Hospital, Singapore.
- Dr. Anil is a member of various renowned organizations like Neurological Society of India, Delhi Neurological Association and Delhi Spine Society.