Dr. Anil K D'cruz
Surgical Oncologist Head of Department MBBS, MS, Diplomate, Mumbai, India Works at Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai 33 years of experience
- Dr. Anil K Dcruz is a well-experienced Surgical Oncologist with more than 33 years of experience in the field.
- He is Governing Council Member and Past President of Foundation Head And Neck Oncology and the Past President the Asian Society Head And Neck Oncology.
- He is also an Active Member of the Indian Society Oncology, the Association Of Surgeons Of India, and the Indian Society Of Surgical Oncology.
- Dr. DCruz has been awarded the Honorary FRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons, London, and he is also is the first Indian to hold the prestigious post of President Elect (2018-2020) and President (2020-2022) of the Union International for Cancer Control, Geneva, Switzerland.
- After his education, he underwent special training for head and neck surgery at the Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, Laser Surgery at Vanderbilt University, USA, and speech rehabilitation at Indianapolis, USA.
- He holds expertise in managing and treating issues such as Head & Neck Cancer, Cancer Screening (Preventive), Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn), Oral cavity cancers, Laryngeal cancers, Thyroid and parathyroid cancers, etc.
- He has more than 250 peer-reviewed publications and chapters to his name and is a member of the Editorial Board of many reputed national and international journals.