Dr. Amit Kapoor
Neurosurgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, DNB, Mumbai, India Works at Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai 10 years of experience
- Dr. Amit Kapoor is an upcoming Neurosurgeon in India with nearly 10+ years of experience.
- He is a member of reputed organizations such as the Neurological Society of India, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Neurological Surgeons Society of India, Indian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and Delhi Neurological Association.
- He was the winner of the first BMJ Award for the “Robotic Spine Surgery Team” of Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, in the category of “Surgical Team of The Year” (2014) and he also won the Best Poster Award for Indian International Conference on Emergency Medicine, Andhra Pradesh, India (2002).
- His areas of expertise lie in Microsurgery and stereotactic surgery for brain and spine tumors, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Cerebro-Vascular Surgery, Minimal invasive spine surgery (MISS) including micro-discectomy for cervical and lumbar disc disease and artificial disc replacement, and cervical and lumbar canal stenosis, etc.
- Dr. Kapoor has published papers in various journals and has presented papers in national and international conferences.