Dr. Akash Saraogi
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, Consultant Fellowship, MCh, MS, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Mumbai 19 years of experience
- Dr. Akash Saraogi is a leading and UK-trained Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon with a vast experience of +19 years in the field.
- He is a professional member of Indian and British medical societies such as, the Bombay Orthopedic Society, the General Medical Council, UK, the Maharashtra Medical Council and the AO Trauma Foundation.
- Dr. Saraogi completed his MBBS from, Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai in 2009. He then did his MS (Orthopaedics) from the University of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2014, followed by DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. He also holds a M.Ch (Hip & Knee Surgery) degree from the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom which he earned in 2017.
- He earned a diploma from SICOT, Rome in 2016 and in 2018, he earned a fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons, UK.
- Dr. Saraogi is an expert at joint replacement surgery, knee ligament reconstruction, arthroscopic procedures, advanced elbow surgery, knee pain treatment and surgery, cartilage procedures, complex trauma and reconstruction surgeries and revision knee and hip arthroplasty. He also treats articular cartilage reconstruction, meniscus repair and sports orthopaedics. He is also skilled to treat failed joint replacement surgeries.
- He has received gold medals and awards for his work in the field of orthopedics.
- Dr. Saraogi has co-authored several research papers and publications in many reputed international and national journals.