Dr. Ajit Singh Narula
Nephrologist Director DM, MD, MBBS, New Delhi, IndiaWorks at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi30 years of experience
- Dr. Ajit Singh Narula is a renowned Nephrologist with 30+ years of experience.
- Persuaded his MBBS from Stanley Medical College, Madras followed by MD in Gen Medicine from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, and then DM in Nephrology from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
- Received prestigious awards like Air Marshal Ajit Nath Award, Maj Gen Amir Chand Award, Chief of Naval Staff Award, Best Officer Award and got Vishisht Seva Medal for distinguished service to the Nation of a high order and Param Vishisht Seva Medal for distinguished service to the Nation of the most exceptional order in 2014.
- Under his credit, there are more than 92+ publications both in national and international journals. Actively invited as a guest faculty in CDEs and conferences all over the world.
- Dr. Narula is a co-author in various books to name a few Textbook of Environmental Emergencies, Environmental Toxins, and the Kidney, Opportunistic Infections post-renal transplant, Diabetic Nephropathy, and Vascular Injury to the Kidney.