Dr. Aditi Singhi
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician IVF Specialist Consultant MS, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Mumbai 18 years of experience
- Dr. Aditi Singhi is an experienced Gynecologist & Obstetrician with a vast experience of +18 years in the field.
- She holds life memberships of the, Mumbai Obstetric and Gynecological Society, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India and the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists.
- Dr. Singhi did her MBBS in 1999 from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur and later MS in 2003.
- She is a leading OBGYN with specialised skills to perform laparoscopic surgeries including, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy, endometriotic cyst removal, ovarian cysts, adhesiolysis, tubal ligation, hysteroscopic surgeries like polyp and submucosal fibroid removal, septum resection, intrauterine adhesiolysis, TCRE, foreign body removal, abdominal and vaginal gynaec surgeries. She also conducts gynaecologic sonographies, consults for infertility management like follicular study, stimulation protocol, IUI, IVF etc.
- She was the winner of the prestigious FOGSI Corion award in the junior category for best scientific research work in obstetrics and gynecology, 2008.