Dr. A.R. Jegathraman
Neurosurgeon Head of Department MCh, MS, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Billroth Hospital, Chennai 44 years of experience
- Dr. A.R. Jegathraman is a Neuro Surgeon with more than 44 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies trauma tumors vascular disorders infections of the brain or spine stroke or degenerative diseases of the spine, and many more.
- He earned his MBBS from Madras University Chennai in 1973, his MS in General Surgery from Madras University Chennai in 1981, and his MCh in Neuro Surgery from Madras University Chennai in 1985.
- Dr. A.R. Jegathraman is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Neurological society of India.
- He is registered with 23598 Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 1973.
- Dr. A.R. Jegathraman is fluent in Tamil, Hindi, and English.