Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Senior Consultant FRCS, MS, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Billroth Hospital, Chennai 27 years of experience
- Dr. A. Dorairajan is an Orthopaedic Surgeon having more than 27 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Trauma, Spine, Hand surgery, Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy of Knee, shoulders Advanced Trauma and major fracture fixation including Pelvis, and many more.
- In 1989, he received his MBBS from Madurai Kamaraj University, his MS in Orthopaedics from Pondicherry University in 1993, and his DNB from the DNB board in New Delhi in 1993.
- He is a member of the Tamilnadu Medical Council, the Indian Orthopaedic Association, and the Indian Arthroscopy Society, among other organisations.
- He has two papers in Arthroplasty published in International Journals.
- He is registered with 46281 Medical Council of India (MCI), 1989.
- Dr. A. Dorairajan is fluent in Tamil, and English.